Dairy

I don't like you! please stop staring at me!

August 9, 2011

Uncle's Birthday Gathering

Its been so long already i didn't update my blog, almost like a thousand of years..
And finally got an event to take photo and post onto my blog!
Thanks everyone who support my blogs for staying tuned 


Last Sunday 7th of August, is my Uncle's Birthday (My father's Second Old Brother), and all our family attended and celebrated his 47th birthday at my Grandparent's home. It wasn't really much fun than last time when my big brother was still at Kota Kinabalu, now he's at Kuala Lumpur studying in a small college about Game Designer.


I took some photo that day..it was all mainly about the birthday celebration.
Anyway, if you are a photographer and you like photography too, kindly add me on facebook

Facebook
Name: Theodore hoho
Notes: Send me a message telling me that you are a photographer and you like photography, because i don't actually accept strangers.

So, here's there photos i took at the day

Anyway, I didn't manage to take the photo we pray before we eat.
But just to remind everyone, Pray before you eat..Appreciate anythings god gave us!


And this is my uncle :) whom had birthday on that day

 Smile-less..

'The food god gave us'
Didn't took the food's photos one by one, cause everybody was blocking and picking away the foods.
 
this is also known as a 'Sponge Cake', not the birthday cake sorry xD

Time to eat!

My father and my uncle

My two uncle

Gathering together :)

Peeling the mango for the after cake's snack.

And the birthday cake

When everybody's ready and the candle for the cake was lighted.
We then sing birthday song, two of my cousin had accompany on the guitar.

After singing song..Just as usual, blow the candles,  cut the cake into slice, make a wish, and pray.

Besides that, some artistic photograph for everybody after each topic


Thank you guys for supporting!
- Keep support as Well -

No comments:

Post a Comment